Here are some Words related with Various Professions:
- Administer – Who is there to administer the reception?
- Assist – He will assist you in every work.
- Arrange – Please arrange the chairs in the conference room.
- Balance – How much balance you have in your account?
- Catalog – The catalog contains all the information about the product.
- Categorize – Their attitude is difficult to categorize.
- Classify – After having severe harassing experience with them I classify them as DEVILS.
- Coordinate – It’s an important matter so please coordinate with each other and respect each other’s opinions.
- Distribute – We will distribute blankets and cookies among the staff if we achieve our target.
- Edit – I have edited the content for the book so now you can send it for publishing.
- Format – Put all the files in such a format so that anyone can easily get access to anyone.
- Handle – It’s a sensitive matter, handle it with care.
- Issue – The HR department is handling a lot of issues right now.
- Order – Don’t issue orders at this moment as we are already going through a tough situation.
- Organize – Some people never organize their work and hence suffer a great deal in life.
- Prepare – Prepare a presentation on “Stress Management” and share it with all the departments.
- Report – Please prepare a report on “Attrition rate in BPO’s”.
- Schedule – What’s your schedule for this week?
Customer Service & Hospitality
- Advertise – We have to advertise our services in various newspapers.
- Answer – I will answer all your queries. Don’t worry.
- Assist – She will not assist anyone in this work.
- Assure – He assures us that we will get an increment of 10%.
- Communicate – Always communicate your issues to the right person.
- Clarify – We need to clarify everything in the report so that we win the trust of all the shareholders.
- Explain – Please explain that why it has happened with me? I am really sad & disappointed.
- Help – If you want to be an excellent leader then you need to be a good team-player first and help people to achieve their goals.
- Interact – We need to interact with each other very often so that we should have clarity and no communication gap.
- Listen – We should listen to the advice of the veterans if we wish to achieve excellence.
- Promote – You will be promoted within a year’s time if your team achieves your set targets.
- Resolve – Sometimes we have to resolve the differences even with those whom we strongly dislike.
- Support – No organization can grow without the support of it’s employees.
- Target – What’s your target or this month?
- Welcome – Please welcome the guests aboard.
- Advocate – He is an advocate for the poor.
- Amend – Many times I tried to amend the situation by forgiving, but nothing happened.
- Analyze – Please analyze all the pros and cons of giving divorce. You may not later regret your decision.
- Extract – The opposite party’s lawyer tried to extract the information from her junior lawyer.
- Investigate – We need to investigate the
- Mediate – He was trying to mediate a settlement between me and my husband.
- Negotiate – I will negotiate if he understands my point of view.
- Represent – He asked his junior to represent the case in the court.
- Specify – Please specify the problems so that I tell you the solutions.
- Lawyer – I wish I had spoken to my lawyer about everything in the beginning.
- Counsel – In any difficulty, you must take counsel of the right person.
- Judge – Who is the judge in your court case?
Leadership & Management
- Approve – I really regret now. I should not have approved him to talk on my behalf.
- Assess – I will assess your skills and then suggest you a suitable role.
- Assign – We must assign this job to a sensible and responsible employee.
- Authorize – He will authorize me to take decisions on his behalf.
- Convince – He tries to convince me to do as he wants.
- Coordinate – Good team-players always coordinate with each other.
- Delegate – He was under immense pressure, but still not ready to delegate his responsibilities.
- Encourage – Never encourage wrong-doers or anyone who insults your soul.
- Monitor – We must monitor the progress of the employees.
- Recommend – I recommend a workshop on “Stress Management” to you.
- Supervise – He supervises all the tasks of his team.
Teaching & Advising
- Counseling – She has been undergoing counseling on Life skills.
- Mentoring – Sometimes I feel I need mentoring on crisis management.
- Reinforce – To get the results we want, we need to reinforce on required patterns and habits.
- Coaching – “I can only coach”. You have to take actions that are important as well as urgent.
- Educate – Educate yourself on the subject to empower yourself.
- Empower – Understanding and inspiring words empower me.
- Evaluate – She evaluates people on the basis of their words.
- Explain – Explain all the pros and cons of the all the choices.
- Teach – Don’t teach me what to do and what not to do.
- Guide – My guide may guide me to get rid of my problems.
- Inform – He will inform you about his future plans and opinions.
- Instruct – Don’t instruct him to do anything that he doesn’t want to do.
IT & Computers
- Brainstorm – We must meet every weekend to brainstorm and discuss our business strategies.
- Compile – Compile a list of things you want to achieve in your life.
- Consult – It’s a serious matter so please consult a few veterans before taking any step.
- Detect – It was difficult for me to detect virus in the system.
- Develop – Please develop a program that contains the databases of all the employees.
- Fix – We need to fix all the problems as soon as they arise.
- Identify – Identify the improvement areas and work on them.
- Format – Please format the CD’s.
- Launch – We will launch our new software next month.
- Verify – We must verify everything she was telling us.
- Care – Take care of the patient in the ICU.
- Detect – I could not detect the problem so I am suffering now.
- Diagnose – She has been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder so she will go to a psychotherapist.
- Identify – I have identified a few psychological issues so we must do something in this regard.
- Rehabilitate – Being a drug addict, he had to undergo rehabilitation.
- Treatment – We must always give loving and kind treatment to patients suffering from mental illnesses.
- Specialist – You need to consult a specialist to get the right guidance.
- Reports – Please show your reports to your doctor.
- Research – Do some internet research on this and then take any decision.
- Draft – I have drafted a proposal for the career development of the employees.
- Draw – Draw a rough sketch of the proposed building.
- Construct – A team from Japan was hired to construct the bridge.
- Implement – We need to implement our knowledge into actions.
Written by Monica
Wabs Talk team